“A Dallas Texas Police Officer has been struggling with Plantar Fasciitis. Had been attending a Chiropractor and massage for treatment. Temporary progress at best, then pain returns. He was beginning to resign himself that surgery is in his future. Did one session of KCR on him yesterday. He felt “pretty good” after. Heel still hurt a little. Called today saying that his heel was a lot better and after he stretched it this morning he had NO PAIN!”
- Leslie, Occupational Therapist, female
- Horse Rider, from KCR Practitioner Yvonne in Toronto, Canada
- Play Golf? … and in pain too?, from Philadelphia, USA
- Rafael, 5 year old male with inverted (turned in) foot, Nanderas, Mexico
- KCR IMPACTS CORPORATE WELLNESS TOO!
- Chronic Whiplash Pain and disability, Portland, Maine